Know a bride who loves the country/ western lifestyle? Are you a future bride looking to deck out in the ever so popular “Bride Swag”, but you haven’t found the goods that match your personality and style? This beautiful and classy “Bride Swag Box” is the kind of gift any western/country ‘Bride to Be’ would hope to get!
---HOW TO ORDER ---
1. Indicate Original or Upgraded Box Type
2. Complete ALL of the required customization listed below in the customization field at check out.
4. Click "ADD TO CART".
5. Select your shipping option.
7. Be watching for an email from me to verify your order details!
1. Color for VINYL. (White, Black, Gold, Red, Green, Turquoise, Orange, Pink, Red)
2. Silver or White Tumbler OR Clear Bottle with Straw (Name only, not "Bride or Die").
3. Name or Initials of Bride if you wish customization.
4. Wildrag Color (Sage, Mustard, Blush, White, Black, Copper)
5. Earring Color (Original- Orange or Turquoise) OR (Deluxe- Pink or Turquoise)
This listing includes the following:
- One stainless silver or white and silver, personalized “Bride or Die” 12 oz wine tumbler with clear lid and straw--(Bride Initials can be personalized on each cup for no additional cost) OR clear bottle with Name only.
-One paisley patterned, silk wild rag (see customization)
-One engraved “Bride” wild rag slide
-2 Unique Western Bride Stickers (Variety)
-One pair of beaded earrings (see customization for both original and deluxe color options)
-One Squash Blossom Pendant Necklace
(For gifting ease and presentation, your gift box will arrive already-assembled and ready-to-gift!)
For best outcome, please care for your products as follows:
- Hand wash tumbler gently
- Hand was Wild Rag only
-Store jewelry in a non-damp location
---IMPORTANT ORDER INFO---
Each gift box is handmade, personalized, and curated with care. As such, each box will be shipped within 14-21 business days from the point of purchase. Please note, the larger quantity ordered, the longer production will take. I will produce and ship these orders in the order that I receive them and will get them sent as time allows, but please understand the love and time that goes into each of these gift boxes. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me so that I may answer you as quickly as possible. USPS delays can happen occasionally and are beyond my control.